users@glassfish.java.net

dynamic principal to role mapping in GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 05:38:36 PDT

Hi!

I'm developing an enterprise application using EJB. Therefore I've implemented a custom realm derived from com.​sun.​appserv.​security.AppservRealm.
The next step i stuck at is the user (or user group) to role mapping. The only way of defining this mapping which I know about is the DD of the EJB. But this is not enough flexible for me. Is there a way to map prinicapls to roles at runtime? E.g. by implementing a custom authorization module just like implementing the custom realm?
[Message sent by forum member 'peters_' (peters_)]