users@glassfish.java.net

Could not reserve enough space for object heap Could not create the Java vi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:02:12 PDT

Ok, guys top marks for who gets this one.

I had to servers one is an AMD Quad Core, the other one is an Intel.
They both had 3 GB RAM and were running glassifsh with -Xmx1150m (maximum that allowed)
I upgrade both to 4Gb RAM and now the Intel takes to -Xmx1500 but the AMD gives the same error if going beyond -Xmx1150m

-and bye bye-

Both on windows XP (who says I only have 3.5 GB)

Ok guys
[Message sent by forum member 'pablopina' (pablopina)]