users@glassfish.java.net

EAR Libraries

From: Kem Elbrader <kem.elbrader_at_elementline.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:58:33 -0600

I use maven to build my ear projects. I've found that the majority of
my build process is spent copying jar dependencies into the project's
ear folder. Is there some way with Glassfish that I can deploy an ear
with jar libraries that are not located in the ear folder? I would
like to point the ear to the required dependencies in my .m2
directory. This way I can avoid copying the jars around each time I
build my ear.

Several of the projects use different versions of the same libraries
so loading them into a non-ear class loader might not work for me.

Thanks for any help,
Kem Elbrader
ElementLine