users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EAR Libraries

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:51:14 +0530

You can use --libraries=<comma separated path to library jar> option
while deploying your app. It accepts both fully qualified path as well
as relative path. The relative path is relative to domain_dir/lib/applib
dir. See GlassFish documentation or "asadmin deploy --help" for more
information about this option.