users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CLI171 ....Deployment of application failed - Invalid user or password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:26:25 PDT

Ludo:

Entering the username and password that I entered when installing GV V3 in the ant file did not work. Her's what happened.

I edited line 134 as you stated. Please see GF_Ant_xml_Line134.txt attached. And I made sure I saved my changes. Then I opened Eclipse and started the GF V3 server. Then clicked Run AS -> Run on Server and received the same HTTP error as in my previous post. What the!!?

So I opened the same glassfishv3-ant file where I just entered my username and password and [u]my entries on line 134 were gone[/u]!!

Also, when I closed Eclipse, the glassfishv3-ant file was removed from the directory!! Good thing I saved off a copy of the original glassfishv3-ant before tinkering with it!!

Would you now suggest deleting my previous GF V3 Prelude install and redo the install, as you suggested, for anon. access?

Thanks so much for your time and patience.
Gary
[Message sent by forum member 'gmarshall56' (gmarshall56)]