users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CLI171 ....Deployment of application failed - Invalid user or password

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 07:37:32 -0700

Ludovic Champenois wrote:
> glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
>>
>> Can you possibly assist me in my HTTP authorization error issue?
>>
> Did you enter a user name and password when installing V3 via the
> installer? I think this is the issue...We need to add support for that
> in Eclipse.
> If you did that, the best is to try a V3 re installation and keep the
> default settings in the installer for anonymous admin access.
> Ludo

Or edit this ANT file
C:\ECLIPSE_WORKSPACE\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core\serverdef\glassfishv3-ant.xml
and in line 134, add your correct user name password in the get command:
  <get ....................... username="xxxxx" password="yyyy"/>

Will fix that in an update soon, after testing.
Ludo