users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CLI171 ....Deployment of application failed - Invalid user or password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 06:17:26 PDT

Sunday morning
Ludo:
Last evening I shut down my machine. This morning I powered it back up, started Eclipse, started the GGF V3 Prelude server and DID NOT get the Admin Console errors! Strange...

So, per your suggestion, I clicked to Run on Server, and this time I received an HTTP authorization failure message. Please see HTTP_Auth_error_10052008.txt file attached.

Could this be some kind of config error, possibly relating to the admin console errors I was getting yesterday?

BTW: When I rebooted my machine this morning the GF V3 Prelude Update tool ran and displayed a window showing 20 items requiring updating. So I clicked through and told it to update whatever it wanted to. In doing so I kept getting red stop sign messages telling me that files inside of my glassfishv3-prelude directory were in use, but they could not have been because the machine just arrived at the windows Vista desktop. I hadn't even opened Eclipse at this time. Just so you know I am going to open a new thread concerning this issue.

Can you possibly assist me in my HTTP authorization error issue?

As allways, thank you very much
Gart
[Message sent by forum member 'gmarshall56' (gmarshall56)]