users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy a ear file in a stand alone instance of Glassfish server through asa

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 13:54:27 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> how to deploy a ear file in a stand alone instance of Glassfish server through asadmin utility
>
> Please help if there is any documentation is availble
>
> I created a stand alone instance fasttrack.In this instance through the gui each and every options like jms config,jdbc config,applications are available.

I am not sure I get your problem. The following command should work.

asadmin deploy --target fasttrack /home/whoever/yourapp.ear

It might be necessary to add the host and port number of your DAS:

asadmin deploy --host DAS_HOST --port DAS_PORT --target fasttrack
/home/whatever/yourapp.ear

If this is not what you need, could you please give more details about
your setup?

For more information about the deploy command you could also use

asadmin help deploy

or go to this web page:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3675/deploy-1?a=view

--