users@glassfish.java.net

problem with GF's autodeploy (wsgen classpath)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 03:46:17 PDT

Hello,

I have some problems with Glassfish autodeploy. Problem is connected with wsgen (WSGEN FAILED at autodeply).
The reason is wsgen's classpath - my project contains of main jar and commons jar (which is located in domain1/lib directory)
The return type of the failing endpoint (packeged in main jar) is my custom class (which is packaged in commons jar) so wsgen is failing at autodeploy (if the custom return type is located in main jar everything is working fine).

The question is how can I correctly autodeploy my jar?
[Message sent by forum member 'mm77' (mm77)]