users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Achieving Load balancing + HA on two servers

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:42:58 +0530

Hi Anshul,

WS_INSTALL_ROOT is web-server installation directory. It is
"/opt/SUNWwbsvr7". "/var/opt/SUNWwbsvr7/https-jai " is web-server
instance directory and not web-server install directory. So please use
"/opt/SUNWwbsvr7". When you do ls -l
${WS_INSTALL_ROOT}/plugins/lbplugin/bin/libpassthrough.so, you should be
able to list load-balancer plugin file.

In last post, I meant with your configuration, web-server should not
even start. I am not sure how are you able to access it at all.

Thanks,
Kshitiz