users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Achieving Load balancing + HA on two servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 04:02:31 PDT

Since I had use J2EE installer to install SUNWbsvr
hence WS_INSTALL_ROOT in my case is /var/opt/SUNWwbsvr7/https-jai.

I am able to use this in setup of host1 and the lb works perefectly fine.

Also at HOST2 I am able start the webserver

However, I am in the process of reinstalling the websvr at HOST2 , one possible cause might be that the websvr in HOST two was installed as child of HOST1, this time i'll be installing it as idipendent admin.

Will keep you posted

Thanks a ton for the help

You Rock !!

Regards
Anshul
[Message sent by forum member 'anzy' (anzy)]