users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem to install glassfish v2ur2 on AIX.

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:00:13 -0700

It is tested on 64 bit AIX platform but with a 32 bit JVM.
At the moment there is no plan to certify with 64 bit VM.
However, if there is sufficient customer interest we can certainly look
into that into our roadmap.
BTW what is the reason you need 64 bit JVM support? Does your
application require that level of heap?