users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please help me with integrating javax.persistence into GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:05:52 PDT

Please give me some hint! I am stuck at this place and cannot move ahead towards learning JPA! :( I did everything and still it doesn't work. I added every possible path (related to JPA) to my path environment variable. So this is not the reason. NetBeans shows that there is a Library called "Toplink Essentials", which has its jars present in the netbeans folder, and i have imported this library in my project! Inside there is the javax.persistence package!

Please help me :((
[Message sent by forum member 'recursion' (recursion)]