users@glassfish.java.net

Please help me with integrating javax.persistence into GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:33:26 PDT

Hello guys,
I'm completely new to Java Enterprise Environment and concepts. I have an installation of the GlassFish server and am trying to compile a simple web application using JPA. The problem is that i receive the error "package javax.persistence does not exist". I searched this isuue over the internet and couldn't found any solution.
I downloaded and did everything specified in "https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/persistence/JavaPersistence.html"
but nothing changed. I have the JPA jars in my "GlassFish"/lib folder.

I am using the NetBeans IDE 6.1 and searched its Help for some help. It seems that i have done everythin necessary! I have included the persistence jars in the library node of my project! Still i get "package javax.persistence does not exist".
Pleeeeeeeeease HELP! :)))
[Message sent by forum member 'recursion' (recursion)]