users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please help me with integrating javax.persistence into GlassFish

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:46:18 +0200

Please describe what your problem is (error messages etc.), so we can
help you. From what you wrote below it is hard to detect where exactly
you are stuck. Are you a beginner with JPA or a beginner with Java or a
beginner with NetBeans? Is your problem that you cannot compile or that
you cannot run?

Are you using TopLink inside of a standalone JAR (then
toplink-essentials.jar and toplink-essentials-agent.jar and
META-INF/persistence.xml must be on your classpath at runtime), or are
you using TopLink inside of an enterprise application (ejb-jar file or
war file), then you just need the persistence.xml in either META-INF or
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF.

Regards
Markus