users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with listeners, hosts and multihoming

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:36:02 PDT

Hello

I've been digging deeper and I've included %vs.id% and %header.host% in the access.log format to record the virtual server id and the host header.

The host header is recorded in Linux servers as "lvov1.ips:8173". I thought the port included in the host header was the issue. I went to another GF running on Windows but the recorder host value has the same format, so that was not the problem.

The virtual server id is always [b]server[/b] in the Linux box, but it changes in the Windows box depending on the url.

I hope the problem be a Linux configuration issue, but I haven't still found it.

Aniceto Perez
[Message sent by forum member 'aperezymadrid' (aperezymadrid)]