users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with Firefox 3 and struts2 and glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 06:53:43 PDT

Hi,
I've developed a Struts2 application that uses Toplink and MySQL on Netbeans 6.1 and that runs on a Linux platform with Glassfish.
The problem is that the application behaves strangely with Firefox 3 but works fine with Firefox 2, IE6, IE7, Safari and Opera.
The be more precise sometimes I have to press the Back button to see a page rendered by the browser (Firefox 3).
I've already contacted Firefox and they say it's a problem with Struts, Glassfish, etc...
Now I wish to know if someone experienced the same problem with Firefox 3 and if a solution was found.

Regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'plasante' (plasante)]