users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: RE: Glassfish and setting up FORM based authentication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:06:16 PDT

Sorry for the late response. I just got home and had a hectic day at work and I wasn't able to check back here. But it looks like you got it all figured out. Btw: If you do not want any password encryption in the JDBC realm (e. g. for testing purposes), leaving the encryption algorithm blank will also cause a strange exception, telling you there's something wrong with your certificate. Instead of, let's say entering "MD5"for MD5 algorithm, you have to enter "none" if you do not want to use any encryption. Had to learn this the hard way, too :)
[Message sent by forum member 'jgippert' (jgippert)]