users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment of application failed - null

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 04:33:33 PDT

Hi guys! im a bit new in using Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition. This is the first that I ever encountered this exception during deployment of an application.
It says:

An exception occurred while running the command. The exception message is: CLI171 Command deploy failed : Deployment of application failed - [b]null[/b]; requested operation cannot be completed.

I can't really understand what exception occurred which causes my war file not to get deployed to my server. That [b]null[/b] up there is aint really that helpful to me. It is just so vague specially for a newbie like me. By the way I have nothing in my autodeploy directory and my j2ee-modules directory, which means i don't have any previously deployed apps. Please help me on this. It's driving me nuts..Thanks in advance.. :]
[Message sent by forum member 'hybrid_progartes' (hybrid_progartes)]