users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish local jms on ubuntu: Connection refused

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:49:56 PDT

Hi,
I am new to glassfish.
I have glassfish installed on my ubuntu 8.04 box. I want to change the jms service from "EMBEDDED" to "LOCAL". However, when I start glassfish, the jms server seems failed to start.

I have these errors from the server log:
MQJMSRA_RA1101: SJSMQ JMS Resource Adapter starting...
MQJMSRA_LB1101: Looking for Broker Running at:localhost:7676
[C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation [localhost:7676]. - cause: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
[C4003]: Error occurred on connection creation [localhost:7676]. - cause: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

The version of the glassfish is v2ur2. And the same version installed on Windows XP seems to be working fine for local jms service.

Can anyone help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'lirong' (lirong)]