users@glassfish.java.net

Re: setting up GF with apache web server?

From: Gopal Jorapur <Gopal.Jorapur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:10:48 -0700

Hi Bobby

The latest blog entry on quality page is about configuring loadbalancer
on apache webserver

Smitha has written a detailed step by step approach for configuring
loadbalancer on apache

http://blogs.sun.com/quality/

I have seen a lot of questions on this topic, so sending to larger audience

Thanks,
Gopal