users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish appears to be running in single thread mode

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:01:37 PDT

Hi Jeanfrancois,

Thanks for your reply.

There are no locking blocks within the servlet code but I am using Comet from an applet and therefore each call to the servlet from within a single applet goes through the same input/output stream. Could this be the reason? Is it not possible to do this in such a way that multiple invocations of a servlet can be processed at the same time by a single applet/client?

--
And loving it,
-Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)