users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 UR2 HTTP-Listener Stops listening to HTTP Requests

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:42:08 PDT

Well, tomcat migration went ok...
All in from Yesterday at around 4pm UK Time.. (GMT)

Things all seem to be running without a hitch. We had 1 crash last night, which was down to my coding.. I didn't close the sql connection on an exception, for a particular instance, on a particular page...

And before people say "that's what caused your original problem", this was a specific error, that occured under specific circumstances. These happen just once a day.. the site was crashing about 3 or 4 times a day, at least.

So the site has been up now all day (since 11pm yesterday) without a single crash, no slow down, no problems at all for the first time since putting it into beta.

Lets hope that this continues. It's a shame, I really wanted to use glassfish... I'll keep my eye on the forums, and new threads to see when this has been fixed..
[Message sent by forum member 'adamburrett' (adamburrett)]