users@glassfish.java.net

Re: app-client + jaas + swing = I am confused

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:01:41 +0200

I can not understand your question. Which main thread? In JWS (JNLP) you
have a main method of some class which is the entry point for the Client
application. Is that for you main thread?
Also there are 2 ways to do authentication. The 1st one is automatically
when the client access some restriced resource. The 2nd one is manualy by
your application using ProgrammaticLogin.

Miro.