users@glassfish.java.net

app-client + jaas + swing = I am confused

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:05:03 PDT

I have been beating my head against a brick wall for the last week.

Does anybody have any tips/tutorials on how to get authentication working from outside the Main thread for applications launched from webstart.

Having a perpetual problem of the Main thread being able to authenticate no problem, but I am unable to lookup/auth anywhere else.

Of course if i run from the command line with appclient all is well, the sun shines, the flowers sing, etc.
[Message sent by forum member 'sasq' (sasq)]