users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:29:43 PDT

Hi,

I've been following this issue as I've come across this problem as well. My details are:

- Sun Java System Application Server 9.0 update 1(so older than the one Kevin is using)

- Redhat Linux 5

I am running web services on my HTTPS port and after a while (it changes depending upon the load of course), usually a day or so, the calls to the HTTPS port just stop working. No exception, nothing. Calls to the HTTP port and the Admin port work fine.

So I first tried enabling/disabling some property on the http listener for the HTTPS port and sure enough it started working again right away.

Next I am going to try switching from Grizzly to Coyote as talked about here. I will post result after running with that for a while.
[Message sent by forum member 'bkatnich' (bkatnich)]