users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Ant Deploy To Glassfish -- Without glassfish installed - Which jars?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:52:23 PDT

So with no replies... Then I guess to use ant to deploy to a remote glassfish server one needs to have glassfish installed on the local machine to... So what, does the ant task just call asadmin... I went through the entire lib folder of the glassfish installation and the best error message I could get from ant when using sun-appserv-deploy was "(CLASSNOTFOUND)" and no class being listed... Only way I can get sun-appserv-deploy to work properly is by sticking "asinstall" into the command and pointing it to the glassfish install directory.
[Message sent by forum member 'halsafar' (halsafar)]