users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSAS 9.1 UR2 won't start anymore?

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 15:00:35 -0400

I opened domain.xml in NetBeans, added a letter then pressed save. I
removed the letter, saved again, then started the app server. It
started, but gave me a ton of other errors. This time it turns out my
DHCP lease expired and I got a new IP address. For some reason I had my
host name and old IP in hosts file, so app server couldn't connect to
itself.

Still, I wonder why the domain.xml file got corrupted?? Crazy. I hope
this doesn't happen when we install UR2 into production.

Thanks,
Ryan