users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Resources to learn Ajax, TEE, Enterprise 2.0, Java, Mashups

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:35:51 PDT

Hi rajeev,

There are several online resources available for these technologies. Just google for it.
I also suggest that you look up some of the quality books from O'Reilly and Apress that cover these technologies in detail. You can purchase them from the Higginbothams store on M G Road.

I also highly recommend that you attend the upcoming Great Indian Developer Summit - http://www.developersummit.com - that features conferences on Java, Agile, .NET, Rich Web, and more. They have most of the creators of these technologies as speakers. My team is attending this summit from May 19-23 at the Indian Institute of Science. We have been able to get ood discounts. Maybe all those who are interested from this group can put together a consolidated list and negotiate with the organisers for a bargain. What say?

You could also check out the Agile Conferences that happen in Mumbai (http://agileindia.org/), if you are specifically looking for test driven development kind of training.

Thanks,
nikki
[Message sent by forum member 'nikkki' (nikkki)]