users@glassfish.java.net

Resources to learn Ajax, TEE, Enterprise 2.0, Java, Mashups

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:15:09 PDT

Hi all,

I recently moved south to Bangalore and I am working for a large software integrator. My project team is working on a JEE application project that uses test driven development methodologies. We are planning to use a host of new breed technologies such as Enterprise 2.0, Ajax, Drools, JDO, Hibernate,and mashups. Are you able to point me to online and offline resources/trainings that can help our team get up to speed with these latest technologies.

All the help that group members can provide in this regard is much appreciated.

Thanks,
rajeev
[Message sent by forum member 'rajeevin' (rajeevin)]