users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to monitor SOAP messages

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:09:00 +0200

You have to configure WebServices monitoring somewhere else.

Go to the Webservice of Glassfish's web-based admin console. Select a
WebService there. Change to the "Monitor"-tab of the page. Within the
Level" to "High".

After that you can see the requests and responses of this service in the
"Messages"-tab.

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer