users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to monitor SOAP messages

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:27:49 +0200

This is done on a per-WS basis. In the Admin UI, once web services
have been deploy, select them from the "Web Service" node in the left
part of the screen and click on the "Monitor" tab., then
"configuration". A level of "HIGH" will collect both times and messages.
This documentation link has more: http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3671/gbbjf?a=view

hth,
-Alexis