users@glassfish.java.net

How do I modify values set in JVM -Djava.library.path option?

From: Todd Patrick <Todd.Patrick_at_dtn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:06:21 -0500

bash-3.00$ ./asadmin version Version = Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 How do I modify the values set in the JVM -Djava.library.path option? Right now I have: -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/glassfish/lib:/usr/local/glassfish/lib:/u sr/local/glassfish/lib I'm not sure why I have the GlassFish lib path in there three times? Thanks, --Todd ----------------------------------------- NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.