users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Times to deploying WAR-files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:16:28 PST

Hi,
  As you suggested in an earlier thread, it will help your situation if we support directory deployment for cluster profile.
  We did discuss the possibility of implementing it in v2, but it turned out the implementation would not be trivial as it has some implications on the synchronization sub-system. And it was late in the v2 development cycle when we discussed this, so we did not implement this in v2.
   We will revisit this in v3. There is a RFE tracking this issue.
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn' (hzhang_jn)]