users@glassfish.java.net

plug-in glassfish in Eclipse

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:44:06 PDT

Hello, I work on Windows XP with Eclipse Europa.
I would like to add the glassfish plug-in.
I have glassfish V2UR1 (windows platform) but it seems that after having untar the .jar , it misses some files in the /lib or the files are different.

like :

The wizard asks for appserv-rt.jar but there are only appserv-rt_XX.jar with XX two letters meaning a country (fr,es...) So I rename appserv-rt_fr.jar in appserv-rt.jar .

But then, same thing but with appserv-admin.jar.
It can't find this file.
But When I look into the lib folder, there is an archive appserv-admin.jar.pack.gz .
so I extract it , but I end up with a appserv-admin.jar.pack.
But still no appserv-admin.jar..
And same things for multiple files.
So I can't add the server glassfish to my IDE...

https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/eclipse33/index.html

I follow this video:
http://download.java.net/javaee5/screencasts/glassfish-in-europa/

What's wrong?
thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'cotede2' (cotede2)]