users@glassfish.java.net

getUserPrincipal null in jdbcReal

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:45:57 PDT

I make for my web application a form based login
I make a jdbc realm in glassfish indicating the user and group table etc. etc.

It works.
When the login occur I get getUserPrincipal() (by using HttpServeltRequest)
But suddenly, it can't work anymore: the login works correctly but the getuserPrincipal() method raise a null pointer exception

So I make other glassfish domain, and make the same jdbc realm so It works.

What's wrong in corrupted domain? Is there a way to restore it in order to get working getuserPrincipal method?
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme' (peppeme)]