users@glassfish.java.net

PermGen error on Glassfish v2ur1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:49:38 PDT

Hi,

I'm currently developing a web application using Visual Web Pack and Toplink Essentials on Netbeans 6.1 RC1.

The application is being deployed remotely onto a Glassfish v2ur1 app server running on Debian 4.0 with JRE 6u4.

After a series of undeployment/deployments I receive the following error on the app server:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

I am currently working around the issue by increasing the maxpermsize to 256MB, but am hoping to find a more long term solution.

I saw a couple of other threads relating to this issue however they were regarding glassfish v1 and the issue appeared to have been resolved.

Has anyone else had similar issues with v2?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'j_kirby' (j_kirby)]