users@glassfish.java.net

Re: exception while deployng MDB with resource adapter

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:42:57 +0530

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to deploy a MDB which listen to JBoss Messaging Queue. I deployed my resource adapter and MDB on sailfin.when i deploy MDB it says "Command deploy executed successfully", but at srver logs i am getting following exception.
> LDR5202:Exception in EJBClassLoader
> java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

It appears that one of your EJB modules or other references from the EJB
module has an invalid Windows filename or entry. Would you be able to
attach a debugger and see the value of "res.file" in line 431 of
EJBClassLoader
http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/glassfish/appserv-core/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/loader/EJBClassLoader.java?r=1.22#l431
?

If it is difficult to debug, I could provide a diagnostic patch that can
help you do that. Please let me know.

> i have added following jars at server's classpath suffix

Could you share your domain.xml configuration? Why were these jars
added? Are these jars part of your resource adapter? If yes, you
wouldn't need to add them explicitly to the server classpath suffix.

Thanks
--Siva.