users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Topic to MDB to EJB to JPA - Data Integrity/Insertion Problems

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:47:57 +0530

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Thanks for your response Siva, here is what I have since found:
..
> To be sure, I updated my Glassfish V2 server to Glassfish V2u1. Tried it again, and now I also get the below exception:
> "DirectConsumer:Caught Exception delivering messagecom.sun.messaging.jmq.io.Packet cannot be cast to com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.DirectPacket"

Please try using LOCAL as described in this thread to not get this
exception. This may solve your problem too
http://www.nabble.com/JMS-Trouble-td15757781.html

Please let us know if this works. If it doesn't would you be able to
share a simple test-case to reproduce this problem locally?

Thanks
--Siva.