users@glassfish.java.net

Problems running Glassfish maybe Java 6 related.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:06:17 PDT

Sorry - I'm not experienced with Glassfish. I installed it successfully some months ago and it worked fine. Since then I've upgraded Java and now it does not work. No errors are reported on screen during startup although there are a lot of exceptions in my log files which I've attched. I've uninstalled and reinstalled from the .jar and also using the sun installer, but no success.

Basically I just get a page not found when I attempt to connect to the web admin page on localhost. I've also tried disabling and resetting my firewall (xp) settings without success.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
[Message sent by forum member 'david_garratt' (david_garratt)]