users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish startup

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:02:01 -0700

Hi Glia
Glad to know that your company is running GlassFish and find it very good.
For making GlassFish run as a windows service, please see the FAQ entry at
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FaqRunAsWindowsService

There are a number of FAQs that will help you.
On adding an icon, or shortcuts to admin console, you might want to take
a look at the Sun branded GlassFish version which comes with an
installer that does this.
http://www.sun.com/appserver

For any issues or questions, you can also post questions to the
community users mailing list (cc'd).
Sun also offers commercial support that is useful when you have time
critical issues to be addressed.

Please let us know how we can help.

best wishes
Shreedhar