users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring Glassfish to serve SHTML and SSI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:08:52 PDT

Hi,

Can anybody offer some advice...

I'm using Netbeans and Glassfish as a development environment, but I'm having problems configuring Glassfish to display SHTML pages. Both ie and firefox don't know what to do with the content and request to save the file.

I've read the advice in ;
http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=242739

But, when I add the XML to the web.xml file, netbeans refuses to build.
I'm recieving an error regarding the prefix j2ee is not bound.

This is probably something pretty basic and I'm not expecting somebody to hand hold me through the process, but I cannot find any thorough documentation on configuring the build.

Can anybody help, or point me in a direction where I should start reading?

Many thanks,
Dylan
[Message sent by forum member 'stinking_dylan' (stinking_dylan)]