users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configuring Glassfish to serve SHTML and SSI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 00:09:46 PDT

Thanks again.

I have that snippet in the web.xml file (not sure where default is but I'll find it). Here's what's happeneing;

Everything appears to deploy without error. I've searched the deployment and glassfish log but cannot find mention of SSI there anywhere. Also, from the web.xml file interface window, on clicking 'view source' next to the SSI servlet class, the source cannot be found.

In the libraries folder of the prjects view of netbeans, I cannot find any library starting with org.apache.catalina, under JDK 1.6 or the GlassFish V2 libraries (there are libraries starting with org.apache but no catalina).

When my application launches, my browser still cannot display the shtml document. Which is odd, because now I can open shtml documents from windows explorer and they display correctly (without the ssi of course).
[Message sent by forum member 'stinking_dylan' (stinking_dylan)]