users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Configuring Glassfish to serve SHTML and SSI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:44:15 PDT

Hmm, doesn't seem to be hardly any documentation for Glassfish.

Maybe I should start by reading one of the two books on amazon. Better yet, I should get my infrastructure guy to buy and read them!

There must be a simple configuration faq for developers using Netbeans who are not versed with server configuration...

My browsers can view shtml served from the web, but not when served from Glassfish, or indeed when opened from within filemanager...?
[Message sent by forum member 'stinking_dylan' (stinking_dylan)]