users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Multiple instances of Enterpise Application on the same server

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:24:43 +0530

OK, you should have clarified that earlier.

It's not java:comp/env that's conflicting here; it's the actual JNDI
name of the EJB which is same across two ear files. You need to
explicitly set it differently in different application, because
appservers are free to come up with any default name. You can use
sun-ejb-jar.xml to specify it. That way, your application code remains
same, only the deployment descriptor differs.

Thanks,
Sahoo