users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Multiple instances of Enterpise Application on the same server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:33:36 PDT

Well, say i put the same EJB into two different Enterprise Apps, or deploy the same enterprise appliction on the same server (again with different names). The EJB module has a session bean called: ClientBusinessFacade.

I would look that up by using: java:comp/env/ClientBusinessFacade

So I've noticed that even though there are two EAR's on the server, we end up with a conflict on the name of the EJB module in the two enterprise apps...

Basically the whole objective is to have a different version of the enterprise application deployed on the same application server for each different client... It is possible a few of them will be running different revisions of that application.
[Message sent by forum member 'the_thunderbird' (the_thunderbird)]