users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fresh installation of Glassfish => empty page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:48:58 PST

Hi all,

  I will try to build on FreeBSD 7.0 (production release build) to see, if it works for me or not. I will cross my fingers. ;-)

  By the way, those ports issue, empty page issue, are they related to firewall block, other software occupy those ports address which glassfish could not use.

Does the process owner have the permission to read those static html file in ../domains/domain1/docroot/index.html?

If tomcat is not running, it should not have any port conflict issue. ???

Thanks,
Homer
[Message sent by forum member 'hyau' (hyau)]