users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB SessionContext CallerPrincipal

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:35:59 PST

Why not simply look up the extended attributes using the given name of the principal when you get it?

I don't think the creation of the principal used by GF is exposed to the user (like, say, in a realm implemenation). If that were the case, you could extend GFs with your own and then down cast it in your code. But I don't think the hook exists.

If it were me, I'd just look up the extended object with the principal name. That's at least portable.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]