users@glassfish.java.net

JMS Standalone Client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:46:07 PST

hi,

I am trying to access a JMS resource from a Stand alone client. In order to achieve this I guess i need following jar files in my classpath at client side.
javaee.jar
appserv-rt.jar
appserv-deployment-client.jar
appserv-ext.jar
appserv-admin.jar

Becoz of all these jar files my client is becoming very heavy which I want to avoid. Is there any way that I can access resources from app server with minimum overhead on standalone client? I believe ACC (Application client container) will also required all above jar files hence using ACC may not help.
[Message sent by forum member 'cool9889' (cool9889)]