users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HttpSessionListener question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:40:20 PST

Actually, I spoke too soon: There is no bug in GlassFish!

How are you triggering the sessionDestroyed() method of your listener?

If I add this line at the end of your ServletListenerSession.java:

  session.invalidate();

I do see the correct attribute values being printed out from your listener's sessionDestroyed(). Likewise, if I do not add the above line, but undeploy the webapp containing your servlet and listener, I also see the correct values being printed out from your listener's sessionDestroyed().

Can you please verify and get back to us?

Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'jluehe' (jluehe)]